What I like to read and see

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The weekend and a little of the week

Olivia Mia Caie Kelsie (They all slept in there clothes)
This weekend I ended up with Mia, Calie, Kelsie, and of course my daughter.  Olivia had 2 b-day parties on Sat the last one......Toia, Kendra, Jane, and I went and had dinner and drinks when we went back to pick up the girls of course they all wanted to come back to my fun house. They had a blast of course there was dress up and high heel shoes that they all get to wear.  Dancing and cheering you can't come to my house with out dancing and cheering. They all spent the night and woke up very quietly so they could have a cappuccino. It was great fun for all to be had.

The adults of the group hung out and played cards in attendance where the Lanes, Mike Mendoza (missing Sheryl), and the Allisons. Its baseball season so we will get to hang out them some.  You know they use us for the pool.  Just kidding. It was a blast playing oh hell our new favorite card game.  I ended the night before everyone else because of my eyes being on fire.  That is what you get when you wear your contacts for 24 hours straight and your eyes are not used to it.

Sunday was a lay around day at home. 
Monday was crazy I did a million loads of laundry and cleaned out the top part of my armorie Look at what I did.

shoes, t-shirts, strapless shirts jeans and shorts

 

I love it.  What do you think???? I am going to tackle the bottom part another day.  The plan is to use the bottom for storage for craft and office supplies.

OH and I have been doing really good on working out.  Monday I worked out 3x Tuesday I did Zumba on the xbox with Olivia, Kelsie, and Kendra (that was alot of fun) Wed I went to Jane's and we did a P90x ouch.  But we all finished and were able to walk out instead of on a stretcher.


No comments:

Post a Comment