What I like to read and see

Monday, January 16, 2012

NEW week NEW hope in sight

My house is full of crazy schedules family and friends. My family is supportive for me losing weight but also the food that we have in my house is not the most weight loosing friendly. Saying that my will power is not that strong either. Arguing with your hubby does not help with anything going positively.

Sooooo the goal this week is again to work out 2 x this week. I have a date with 3 other friends on Wed. to work out together. I need someone to make me do it. you know hold me accountable. I know that I have only been on WW for 12 days but........When am I going to get my mind around the idea of STOP PUTTING FOOD IN MY MOUTH. I am going to go to my garage and do palliates right now wish me luck. If you have any ideas on how to get someone motivated please send me your thoughts.





No comments:

Post a Comment