What I like to read and see

Thursday, February 3, 2011

snow snow and more snow

My Monday started with work and heading to OKC to deliver an order and to see my Aunt (another post). Coming back with everyone that loves me so worried that I would not make it home before the blizzad of 2011. Wow you don't get to say that very often. Actually we have only been able to say that 15 years ago. (Dec 1995 when Clete and I got married).

We have been in the house from Monday night to Thursday. It was our first day out we only made it to the driveway. Shoveling and playing. Maddie (our golden r and lab mix) had a blast running and jumping through the snow. The boys started on a fort while Olivia was inside crying freezing to death. Lol she was very cute while she was thawing out from being a popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment