What I like to read and see

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I can't do any more

The RHOK


I know this is going to sound crazy, BUT I can not think of anything that I can't do. NOW there are some things that I wont do.  I can still skate (I do roller skate as often as I can) ride bikes (not in my underwear but I don't remember ever doing that and not while I smoke. I think that is a double standard. you know like jumbo shrimp. Idiot Idiot that is a good title for that pic) roller coasters (I love them but my husband has to ride them before he will let me because he does not want to hear me complain about throwing up. lol I have always had an issue with motion)

Ok so I don't act crazy with my friends. OH wait yes I do.
I don't act like a kid anymore.  OH again yes I do.
I don't dance around my house anymore pretending to be Madonna.  OK that one is right now it is Katy Perry and Sugarland.

I hope this gives some crazy fun kid skating dancing in my underwear insight to me.

Love K

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with The RHOK for our MckLinky Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...can I see the Katy Perry impression soon?

    ReplyDelete