What I like to read and see

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ladies Night

It was LADIES night last night (and oh what a night) at the local Applebees.  The husbands joined us and of course our table was full of laughter and giggles.  Mr. Klump was a mess with his stories and calling out coach Klump on her winning streak. He claims that it is his.  She is the coach but she doesn't know how to coach (per Mr. K) Mrs. K just laughs and holds up her hand and says Please with a head bob. Mr. and Mrs. W. joined us it was her idea.  The night was suppose to start at 9:00pm due to half price drinks started then.  LOL it started at 5:00 and went until 2:00.  We talked about everything lawns, football, cheer, moving, aunt flow and that Mr. W is ooooowwee and all the unmentionables. The girls joined my clan along with Zach for a pallet party in the living room watching Daddy Daycare.  When the parents showed up all of them were asleep except Zach and Kota.  He is awww of Kota it is really cute.


I have not giggled or laughed so hard in I don't know how long.  I really needed it.  Mrs. W. brings it out in me.  The giggles and laughter just come up when I am around her.  I am not as serious not a whole lot of serious thought provoking stories that I have to use my what if mind.  It is very nice.  So from the cheer sleep over (stories coming soon) to last night I think Ive got my giggle back.  Not my groove but my giggle.


Thanks for the fun night Mr. and Mrs. Klump and Mr. and Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment