What I like to read and see

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just one of those days

Have you ever just had one of those days...........The blah blah blah days..................You can't wake up and everything hurts?

I did yesterday.  I got my feelings hurt and I just can't let it go. Why does this happen it is so stupid. I just feel like emotionally I have been hit by a truck. I went walging (walking/jogging) last night all by my self and that actually was really nice. I sang out loud with my Ipod in my ears I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy. Well more crazy than I already am.  It made me feel better but still in a weird mood. The kids are not doing there job at school and I don't really know what to do with them.  They are grounded until there grades come up BUT it is really hard when they do so much stuff that is team related. Do you let the team down and pull them out? OR do you say this is the only thing you get to do?

I don't really feel like I have a purpose except from just being the kids mom.  I know I have said this before when my kids are grown and off doing there own thing what do I do? I have tons of ideas of what I want to be when I grow up but when does the time come that you say, OK your grown what did you do. What happened to all those good ideas.

Is being a mom the only identity you can have when your kids are growing up.

Do you day dream? I don't think I do any more. I know that when I drive and I don't have the music on, my mind is just blank. Then there are other times that I talk to my Grandma like she is there and going to talk back to me. Of course she isn't and shes not going to talk back to me, she has been gone for 4 years now. So how do you go back to day dreaming like you did when you were a kid?



OK enough about my blah blah days. 

Today is going to be awesome just because I am  are alive and it is not snowing.

1 comment: