What I like to read and see

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new page

I am starting a new page. You ask why not a new chapter? Well I am a page kind of girl I just cant commit to a chapter just yet.  Hopefully this will be a new year of new ideas and new things to try.  Like this tied I'm trying out.  (Can you figure out what the word is TIED) if you can let me know.  I do not feel any different but hopefully I will soon.  If not I have learned a lot about Clete and I both.


I have this new adorable friend.  Well we met during football but we are just now becoming friends.  She is crazy wonderful and I love spending time with her.  Bec and I had this crazy idea to start working out with each other at 5:00 AM.  I know if we are going to start something then why not doing it at more of a sensible hour of the day.  Not us.  We do have a lot of fun we laugh the whole time and make fun of the one of the ladies on the Zumba video.  Of course you can not forget Roberto he make is all go by so fast.  Some mornings Kat joins us and then OMG we are silly.  I think it is because we are all crazy but also because we are all still asleep.


Something else new that I am trying on for size is a book called "Made to Crave".  It is a book about how God made us to crave just not food we were made to crave him.  Check it out and let me know what you think. You can find it on Proverbs31.com and madetocrave.org


 madetocrave.org


Catch you on the next page

No comments:

Post a Comment