What I like to read and see

Monday, February 8, 2010

This weekend and Monday

WEEELL It was Super Bowl weekend. That says allot right there. Friday I ran kids around all over town for practices. Corden went skating with all his friends and is worried about his girlfriend breaking up with him. OF course that started a new conversation between Clete and I being week. lol men. Dakota had a basket ball game in Barttelsville. He made his first basket during the actual game not at the free throw line. It was awesome. Sunday we hung out with our friends the Siaus and ate good food, played games, and had Sarah's Margaritas. The kids had a blast hanging out with there boys and sissy was Cathy's little girl it was funny she was even yelling for her instead of me. Here is the family question for the weekend. Why do boys get hurt no matter where you are? I don't mean just bumps and bruises I mean huge goose eggs on there foreheads and black eyes. Now random question for the weekend.
What is your favorite toothpaste?


This morning the three younger kids walk down to the bus stop. Olivia looses her glove walks back to find it and misses the bus. Who knows where her brothers are while she is walking back. I am still at home and trying to get ready. The dogs start barking I go to the door and she is out front. CRYING saying that I scared her. "Why didn't you go to Ms. Angelas" I ask "I don't know" she said "I was trying to find my glove that I dropped and I thought the boys were at the bus stop I didn't think that the bus had already gone then when I went back I couldn't find them." Olivia said with tears streaming down her face and her voice shaking so much that I could barley understand what she was saying. I try to explain to her what she is suppose to do if this should ever happen again. In the middle of my part we hear a bus coming down the street..... she says "I have to go down here to get on the bus" and she runs off to our neighbor two doors down. The bus driver Kenny waves as he passes by our house to pick up the two boys that live down the street and my still crying buy no longer trembling daughter. The point to this story is that Olivia will have to grounded brothers for not keeping up with their 5 yr old sister. Family Question of the day. Is it worth the stress to send your children down the street to the bus stop when your almost 11 yr old doesn't watch his sister? Random ? of the day. What is your favorite invention and why?

1 comment:

  1. Wait to date until you are 25! Those boys need to be stripped down to their skivvies,watered down w/ the hose and forced to stand outside while their sister stands and watches, poor Olivia! My favorite tootpaste- Close Up! But, I have to use the Crest verstion, dentist says so! You are a natural at this blogging thing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete