What I like to read and see

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am a big girl and I hide it pretty well. I started weight watchers Jan. 7th with the family (not my children they need to gain weight) I have gained 5lbs. Not because WW does not work it is because I loooooove food. I don't have to be hungry I just like to eat the taste the smell. It makes it even worse that I love to bake and cook. THEY (do you know who they are? If you do can you introduce me? I would like to meet them and maybe slap them.) say if you cook it or bake it from scratch you should be able to eat as much as you want. NOT who do they think they are! AND what are they talking about THEY need to shut up.

I talked to my mom yesterday and she is really trying to help so I will keep you informed. :)


On another note. I finally made Olivias room look like a room. Not just some space in our house. We have lived in our house for 4 years and I have not really made it ours. Yeah sure we have pics up and stuff every where. BUT not really ours. You know what I mean when you walk into a room and say "I want to die here" (can you name that movie quote??) It is really cute I used some everyday things to really spice it up.

1 comment: