What I like to read and see

Friday, February 5, 2010

First Time

I am a newbie to this. I am not sure if anyone is out there that will be interested in any thing I will have to say so here goes.


Clete found a recipe for sweet potato fries he bought a slicer that actually cut the sweet potato's really easy. AND human flesh! First Clete sliced himself and then I cut myself because the guard popped off. Clete rushed me to the local urgent care and of course they could not do anything for me but give me pain meds. The shot was nice it numbed my fingers for a few days. Now the question of the day. Have you ever sliced off the pad of your finger and then tried to type with a huge bandage on?

Yea that would be me. is It is very irritating how many times I have to use the backspace because of the bandage. OK so for now that is it. Again this is my fist blog ever and I am not sure if it is......

1 comment: