What I like to read and see

Monday, July 12, 2010

MckLinky-What are some of the stranger remedies you've learned?

1.Use MUSTARD on a burn to ease the sting.  I am not sure if it works on little burns but bad burns it does not work.  My daughter Olivia placed both her hand palm out on a grill that had been going good for about 3 hours.  She was still in a huge amount of pain.  She was and is fine.

2.Use gasoline to remove paint

3.To remove candle wax place (fill in blank) put in freezer for an hour or more than just lift slowly and the wax will come off.  If on glass DO NOT PUT IN HOT WATER until after glass gets back to room temp.

 
The RHOK


This post is brought to you because of the MckLinky Monday that the ROHK girls host every week.

DON'T forget to go and see the ROHKin girls at the ROHK.

Kortney

1 comment:

  1. Mustard? Hmm.
    My mom used to make us put slimy aloe vera on burns. I hated it! Forgot about that one.

    ReplyDelete