What I like to read and see

Monday, July 12, 2010

I want to be a nerd

Trying to figure out why I have become a non computer nerd.  I want to be a nerd again.
My dear friend ShaRhonda   (click on her button and visit her blog)
Has to walk me through everything what is up with that.  She sends me tweet to retweet so I might be able to win something.  Can I do it on my own.  OH no heaven forbid that I figure it out my self.  I have to call her and the conversation goes like this.  Hello what do you want me to do? How? When? Why? Where? Who?  I feel like a 2 year old that just learned all these words.  OMG what happened to my computer knowledge.  I used to be the go to girl. NOW...... I am the one running to my girlfriend.  HELLLLP.  Hopefully I will get the hang of all and be able to get this wonderful technology under wraps or maybe just under my hair in my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget my blog is private so unless they are an invited guest they can't get in. So all they have to do to get in is send me an email. I let anyone in except my exhusband!! sharhondacrow@cox.net

    ReplyDelete