What I like to read and see

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Think about the day you met your spouse. Since then and due to their influence, what is the one thing that has changed about you that you never expected to happen?

I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that has changed about me.  I used to be nothing but smiles and laughter.  Now it is a little bit more serious.  I am not sure if it is because of life getting in the way of all the smiles or just growing up more each day. Maybe life, kids, husband, different jobs, who knows.  I am happy were my life is today smiling all the time or not.  Everyday is a good day to learn and change with your life around you.

This question was brought to you by the lovely women of RHOK. link up with them below.
The RHOK

1 comment:

  1. Growing is good! Life IS crazy. I think you are wise my friend, smiling conquers so much! Love you. Great post!

    ReplyDelete