What I like to read and see

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things my Children say

Funny things my children say......

(Olivia) I did not even exist before mom got pregnant.  Well I existed but no one knew about me.  (to Spencer) Did you want a little sister, where you excited?  I know you hate me know! AND I hate you.  BUT sometime you like me Why?
(Spencer) Because I get board.


(Spencer to me) Mom why do you have to use a tampon do you have to put it in your butt? 
(Olivia to Spencer & me) No it is because she is on her pyramid. (withing a knowing look to me)

(Corden saying good night to me while laying in bed) Mom if Spencers lips fell off would he still have bad breath?

(Corden saying good night to me while laying in bed)  Mom if you take steroids and extends together does your penis stay the same size?

(Dakota) Corden you don't have to be an adult to act grown!  Hey do you want to go out and play army in the backyard.  Don't forget your sword.

Just a few things that make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids crack me up! I am so glad I talked you into documenting this stuff on a blog!

    ReplyDelete