What I like to read and see

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sometimes it should be about me

The problem with being a mom and a wife is you tend to loose yourself in your family. I wonder who am I? If I took away my husband and my kids what would I be. I can't answer. I know I am a good mom and that I am a good wife. BUT what am I to myself. What would you answer if you were asked you are you and you can not use wife, spouse, mother, daughter, or friend? It is just about you.  I know your saying those thing make up me as well.  AND you would be correct they help make me to however I should be able to stand on my own and be able to be a person with out all my people.

I am trying to remember who I was before and I think I am going to have to walk the yellow brick road backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment