What I like to read and see

Monday, September 26, 2011

The weekend

What a weekend,


Saturday we started out with Cross Country @ 9:00 Kim T and I meet at QT @ 8:30 well lets be honest I was at QT at 8:30 lol. The boys had to be at the meet at 9:00 to check in. (They could have rode the bus but that would have meant they had to be at school @ 7:00 am.)  OH YES let me think my son Corden thought it would be very cool to stay up until 4:30 (when I was woken up by gears of war and told him to go to bed).  Follow Kim all around town looking for the school that both of us should have known it where abouts.  BUT NO it is me and KIM.  They are scheduled to run at 9:45 and then they are off.  Corden and CJ did totally awesome video above and yes of course I always yell for my children. lol AND yes they make fun of me when they listen to me on videos but they can hear me on the field and it makes them move.

Olivia and I congratulate Cord, CJ, and the rest of the team for doing such a great job, then run to the car to make her game on time.

Olivia's game was at 11:00 have to be there by 10:15 I like to be there early just in case any of my girls get there.  We rurnrnrnrnrnrun like crazy to get inside. AND what only 5 girls are there out of the 15 mmmmmmm.  One of my girls is out because of a wedding, Friday find out another is going out of town, and at 10:10 am I find out that another is going to miss due to staying up late.   I am scrambling to figure out how to still do our dance with just the girls I have.  I am missing another girl where is she.  I text they had written the wrong time down.  They race to the field and just barley make it.  We change the dance this person is doing this, she is doing that, all of them are in different spots, OMG I am stressed.  What if they mess up what if they don't know where to go and run into each other.  OOOOOO. My parents in the stands are not the most supportive so I really don't want to hear how bad they looked. 

..........................................................  So the dance goes on.  None of the parents said anything good or bad.  BUT the girls did amazing they did so awesome.  All of them hit there spots and did just wonderful.  Kendra's husband Jason got to see them for a little bit and he said that he like my changes better than the original dance.  So we will see how it goes with some extra flipping in it.

From Cheer to football Spencer played at 2:00 across town and Cord played at 2:30 on our home fields.  So I chose to watch Corden play.  I had parents on Spencers team texting me and keeping me updated on the game.  I was one for the books they were rocking the house.  Spencer intercepted a pass in the other teams in zone and ran it all the way to our end zone.  That is right baby 100 yard touchdown.  "THATS ANOTHER WHAT TIGER TOUCHDOWN"



Cordens game was not so happy we lost to another BA team that had friend on it. They played better than we did and it happens.  We had some craziness men mouthing off to men and uuuuug stop it stop it. nothing happened just people that should keep there mouth shut don't.  We had a play break his leg in the game.  He did not complain and kept going.  Did not tell the coaches (his dad is on the sidelines) he didn't even act hurt that we could see from the stands.  It is broken he is in a full cast.  poor baby. (his cheerleaders were really cute)


After the game we (Olivia and I) head home to get ready for our dinner and movie date.  Kelsie turned 8. We went to los cabos with two other girls that she has know since she was 2yrs old.  The girls had a blast.  After the moms had a drink, some laughs, and lots of pictures "making memories" we were off to the 12:00 (9:45pm) showing of Dolphin Tale. It was such a good time.  I think I made two new friends and I know Olivia did.  Anytime I'm with Kendra I have so much fun.



this is Olivia kissing Ms. Piggy
 


Sunday Baseball games. 1st game I don't know the other team the 2nd was Nic Swanson and Tucker Dunlaps team.  What are the big boys playing my baby for.  Nic is gonna get it he beamed Spencer right in the arm and wooooo it hurt. He took it and went on but they pulled him for the rest of the game. Move on the the evening ready to enjoy chili with the Gotchers and Lanes. MMMMM and goooooood company can't ask for anything better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment